March 22, 2012 4 Comments
First of all let me tell you that on the beginning when I joined Twitter I really wasn’t a friend of it as I didn’t see its advantages. I am an ICT Course Instructor and also an author who has written a lot of articles, blogs, tutorials and courses who were read +/- 4 million times in total:
- http://www.internetmonitor.lu (EN, FR, DE) with 2.2 million visits
- http://www.scoop.it/webwizard (EN, FR, DE) My curations…
- My knols on Google Knol (EN, FR) with +/- 1.3 million visites
- Knol-to-WordPress-Annotum Migration
- My ICT-Security courses in English (EN)
- My ICT-Security courses in French (FR)
A True Story
My tweet: Feb 09, 2012: FAQ’s (FR) http://vsb.li/8BFqNe
First intervention on Wednesday June 6, 2012
The actors on Twitter from this “adventure”
- Webroot: Twitter Name @WebrootRescue ===> Follow them on Twitter, very good Tweets (love that…) <===
- As I had to make some research on old Tweets to find back the original Tweets by date, so I had time also to read their Tweets and I must say that I was impressed of the #quality!
- Me: Twitter Name Knolinfos
- Doesn’t want to get mentioned ;)
My Google+ Profile: https://plus.google.com/u/0/102227403703855230445/about
|L’auteur Gust MEES est Formateur andragogique / pédagogique TIC, membre du “Comité Conseil” de “Luxembourg Safer Internet” (LuSI), appelé maintenant BEESECURE, partenaire officiel (consultant) du Ministère de l’éducation au Luxembourg du projet ”MySecureIT“, partenaire officiel du Ministère du Commerce au Luxembourg du projet ”CASES” (Cyberworld Awareness and Security Enhancement Structure)....
The author Gust MEES is ICT Course Instructor, ”Member of the Advisory Board” from “Luxembourg Safer Internet” (LuSI), BEESECURE, Official Partner (Consultant) from the Ministry of Education in Luxembourg, project “MySecureIT“, Official Partner from the Ministry of Commerce in Luxembourg, project “CASES” (Cyberworld Awareness and Security Enhancement Structure).